Experienced Collector Needed!
Travel Advantage Network is seeking a full-time Collector who is familiar with collecting on consumer accounts in a call center environment. This position functions as a customer service agent in a financial environment. Duties include handling both incoming phone calls and making outbound phone calls surrounding service fee information, taking payments, and updating payment information.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Handle inbound and outbound calls successfully
• Collect payments on delinquent accounts
• Update billing information in system
• Enter call results into system
• Assists with monthly billing and correspondence
• Process incoming correspondence by responding to client requests
• Handle other office duties as assigned
• High School or equivalent
• Customer Service, communication, and problem-solving skills/experience
• 1-2 years of Collections experience
• Strong organizational, time management and multitasking skills, self-motivated and detail oriented
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word, database experience, typing 35-40 wpm
The Ideal Candidate:
To qualify you must have a great attitude with good problem solving and solid organizational skills. Must be comfortable in a goal-driven team environment and meet monthly goals. We prefer someone with a blended background in collections and sales.
Our staff enjoys tuition reimbursement, medical and dental plans, 401k, impressive PTO (paid time off) and vacation benefits, competitive compensation including a structured bonus program and a goal-oriented but FUN environment!
*Note: To be considered please include salary requirements with resume!